Friday, November 1, 2013

GET READY FOR THE TRIAL

Great job today! Remember a few little tidbits!

Come to class dressed in character. Maybe you can leave lunch a little early if you need to get into costume for periods 5 and 6.

Opening and closing statements should be completed over the weekend. I hope I gave you some ideas in class today! Address the defendants by name. ex. " Mr. Cox, how would you define your relationship with your son, Barry?"

Bailiffs just need a blue shirt and dark pants. I have a tie and the hat.

JURY REMEMBER TO BRING A PENCIL TO THE TRIAL. YOU WILL NEED TO TAKE NOTES. ANYONE CAN BRING A PENCIL. IT CAN'T HURT!

Please be prepared and look appropriate! I think you are going to do awesome!

If you have questions, please email me!

CANNOT WAIT UNTIL MONDAY, NOVEMBER 4, 1971


No comments: