Friday, March 30, 2012

Read Chapter 9 And Write Three Quotations.

Chapter 9 is another good chapter. Read from page 195-217. No quarter notes are necessary but please write down 3 important quotations and be ablw to identify the speaker of each quotation.

Please type up 4 entries for your penny book on google docs. Any four years are acceptable. 12 font, single-spaced, 8-10 sentences. Indicate the year at the top of the page in a larger font.

Example: On September 25, 1999, a beautiful baby girl was welcomed into the Bradshaw Family. She weighed in at 7 pounds 5 ounces and was 20 inches long from the top of her head to the tips of her toes. Mr. and Mrs. William Bradshaw were very excited to have a new baby girl after having three boys. My hair was dark brown and my eyes sparkled according to my mom. It was very obvious from the beginning, that this new bundle of joy was going to be trouble. I slept all day and cried all night. To this day, I am still a night owl. If you haven't already guessed, I'll tell you who I am. My name is Veronica Alexandra Bradshaw.

No comments: