Monday, September 27, 2010

Test postponed until tomorrow, September 28th.

Today we got caught up in the book. Chapter 8 Quarter Notes were due for homework over the weekend. The teachers told the class about this on Friday and I put it on my blog last Thursday while I was waiting in the hospital. Seven students need to complete them tonight in addition to their regular homework. Please keep abreast of what is expected so you do not fall behind. I still have students who owe me a test from two weeks ago. I am available most days. Please see me if this is you.

We will have the vocabulary test tomorrow. Please study the word, the definition and the part of speech.

Homework tonight is to read Chapter 9 and complete Quarter Notes. Have your notebook signed if you owe me an assignment.

Votes have been cast!!!!! Who will be the winners?????

No comments: