Sunday, March 22, 2009

I will be at a conference tomorrow

I will be at a conference on Monday, March 23rd. so I expect you to thoughtfully complete the work we have started. I have left a "What Do You Know 4-5" for Roll of Thunder, Hear My Cry. Remember that marks close on Friday, March 27th. Some of you have not seen me to retake a quiz or test to improve your grade. It is not too late. Friday will be too late!! Please complete the work I left from today after finishing chapter 5 where we left off on Friday.
Cassie and Big Ma have definitely reached a "roadblock" in their relationship. Cassie trusted her and put her up on a pedestal. If you need clarification, check the sparknotes chapter summaries.
Templates should be finished. Can't wait to read them. Bring in a picture, also.

No comments: